Work With Silvy
I’m so glad you’re here!
I am currently taking on a few new clients who want personalized 1-on-1 Dating Support. To get started, please fill out the application below.
COACHING IS FOR YOU IF:
* You’re actively dating and want practical, tangible support
* You’re willing to learn and practice new relational behaviors
* You’re ready to compassionately work with your anxious/avoidant patterns
* You’re ready to build deeper self-trust and re-connect with your intuition
* You’re willing to unhook and let go of situations that aren’t supportive
* You want practical, action-based support
* You’re excited to learn self-care practices that honor your attachment tendencies
* You’re eager to learn relationship skills focused on reciprocity
* You want support identifying your core needs & boundaries
* You want to better understand people you date
Your 3-Month Private Coaching Journey with Silvy
* Full Access to Silvy’s “Empowered Dating” Online Course (value $497)
* Six 60-minute live video coaching sessions with Silvy
* A personalized plan to your specific goals
* Weekly Journal Prompts/Homework to support integration
* Support to help you feel more connected to yourself and others
* Reflections to increase awareness of your attachment-based tendencies and needs
* Guidance to help you clarify and express your needs and boundaries
* Empowered Coaching to help you date with more clarity, self-trust, confidence, and ease
How much does it cost?
*payment plan option: $1,600 x 2 monthly payments
Please click the link below to apply.
I’ll review applications and reach out to set up a consultation if we are a good fit. I look forward to meeting you and supporting you on your journey! Hugs, Silvy
(Coaching applications are closed until September 2022. Please check back soon!)
All Coaching Services are provided through Silvy Khoucasian Coaching LLC, a California limited liability company. Coaching with Silvy will include her teaching tools, offering education and various relationship skills. No results are guaranteed, and any actions you take and any resulting consequences are solely your responsibility. Silvy Khoucasian is not a doctor, and coaching with Silvy is not meant to be a substitute for counseling, therapy, or medical advice. You are encouraged to consult with your healthcare provider or other professional care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition or any other condition that you may have before taking any action or engaging in any activity or program, including our coaching program.
All information about the Coach/Client relationship will remain strictly confidential except in rare circumstances such as intent to seriously harm someone else, thoughts of suicide, child abuse, or where decreed by law. If you wish for me as your Life Coach to speak to someone outside our interactions, I must receive written permission. Otherwise, all remaining information is kept confidential.