This is a copy of the client agreement that will be sent for your signature after payment is received.
Silvy Khoucasian Coaching Program Agreement
Before we begin, please read this information carefully. The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the details about working together so that we both are clear as to what each of our respective roles are going to be and how our communication will take place so that our time will be positive, productive, and comfortable.
This Agreement is being made between Silvy Khoucasian of Silvy Khoucasian INC. of Travis County, Texas (referred to as “Company” or “Coach” or “me/my”) and
(referred to as “Client” or “you”)
beginning on DATE:
We both legally agree to the following:
Your Coaching Program Includes:
- (4) 60-Minute Video Coaching Sessions with Silvy
- Full Access to Silvy’s “Empowered Dating” Online Course (value $297) *or other course of your choice.
- A personalized plan to your specific goals
- Support to help you feel more connected to yourself and others
- Reflections to increase awareness of your attachment-based tendencies and needs
- Guidance to help you clarify and express your needs and boundaries
- Empowered Coaching to help you relate with more clarity, self-trust, confidence, and ease
- A google drive folder created just for you that is accessible. At the end of our Coaching Package, it is your sole responsibility to download all files from the google drive folder by the final date of your coaching program.
- A written summary of sessions by Silvy (that will be located in your google drive folder) that will include integration homework assignments 24 hours after each session.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not therapy; Silvy will not diagnose or treat you for any kind of mental illness.
Please read the following policies, procedures, and guidelines fully to ensure you create the most fulfilling experience for your Coaching Program.
1. BE FULLY PRESENT. Be fully present, alone and in a quiet environment free of distractions during your calls (e.g. not driving, in a private, not public space, not taking care of children, etc.). It is your responsibility to call (or login) at the appointed time of the session. If Silvy doesn’t hear from you within 15 minutes of the start time, you forfeit the session. Sessions lost due to poor internet or phone connection on your side may be forfeited at Silvy’s discretion. Please be mindful of this before the calls. All (4) coaching sessions must be completed within an 8-week period beginning DATE, and concluding on DATE.
2. INTEGRATION. If possible, always allow at least one hour after sessions to integrate, relax, and write reflection assignments pertaining to your sessions. This will help fresh insights settle deeper into your body. A few ways you can do this are to take a walk, take a nap, journal, take a bath, listen to relaxing music, etc.
3. CLEAR COMMUNICATION. Be clear in your communication so that Silvy knows how to best support your coaching needs. You agree to contact Silvy’s Operations & Support Team via email at email@example.com for all program-related emails including payment processing questions, scheduling questions, and any other program-related concerns. Silvy will not be available via email to you during your coaching program and you agree to keep all communication with Silvy within your coaching sessions. Should your e-mail address, billing information, or contact information change at any time throughout the Coaching Program, it is your responsibility to provide your updated information to our operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of any change.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY. Sessions are 100% confidential except in the case that you tell Silvy you may physically hurt yourself or any other identified person, in which case she is required to report your statement to the appropriate authorities or if she needs to consult a mentor about the content of our sessions; in that case your identity will not be revealed. If she ever wants to share a story of yours in any context, she will always ask your consent and alter any information that may be an identifying factor.
5. SCHEDULING. Upon access to the scheduling link, please schedule all (4) of the sessions in accordance with the Coaching program timeline. If you must reschedule a session, please give as much advance notice as possible, but no later than 24 hours notice. If you need to cancel or a session is missed, the first time it happens, grace will be given as life happens and you may reschedule the call. After the first missed session, if you do not give 24 hours notice or the session is missed, you will forfeit that session. Please email email@example.com if you need to reschedule a session or use the rescheduling link that is sent via the session email confirmation that will come from our scheduling service, Acuity. If Silvy needs to reschedule, she will give you at least 24 hours notice when possible. Please understand that if Silvy needs to cancel a call within 24 hours, that she will reschedule that call as soon as possible.
6. TERMINATION. If Silvy determines that coaching sessions are not an appropriate fit for you and assesses that you need a different kind of service, she will kindly let you know, refund you for the prorated amount (based on the number of unused sessions), and offer you resources as support. By using and/or purchasing any of our Coaching Programs, Products, Services or Program Materials, you understand and agree that: refunds are never offered due to lack of time or energy to complete the coaching program, difference in religious, political or philosophical belief, or difference of opinion; including but not limited to any act of God, such as but not limited to war, riot, civil strife; act of terrorism, domestic or foreign; embargo; governmental rule, order, regulation or decree; earthquake, flood, fire, hurricane, tornado, or other casualty; strike, lockout, or other labor disturbance; pandemic, epidemic, endemic, public health emergency, outbreak of communicable disease; personal circumstances in your life beyond our control or any other events or circumstances not within the reasonable control of the party affected, whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing.
It is your sole responsibility to contact our team if special circumstances arise and you’re unable to make a payment. If a crisis— personal or global occurs, we are more than willing to have a conversation and potentially work with you on payment plans and extending scheduling, however, all sales are final at the time of purchase and all payments must be paid to completion regardless of payment plan.
If either of us want to terminate the Agreement at any time, we both agree to notify the other at least 3 days in advance by e-mail. Even after termination by either of us, all of the terms of this Agreement, including all of the Investment, Refund Policy, and Intellectual Property terms, will still apply to both of us now and in the future.
7. LIMITED LIABILITY. Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date. This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
8. PAYMENT & COACHING COST. The cost for The Coaching Package with Silvy is $2000 (USD) when Paid in Full or (2) Monthly Payments of $1200 when using the payment plan. Missed Payment for Payment Plan (applies if using payment plan only): If payment is not received by the due date or there is a problem with the payment transaction or method, you will be notified by e-mail and then have a 3 day grace period to make the payment following the due date, otherwise your Coaching with Silvy Package will be put on hold. If no payment is made within the 3-day grace period, your Coaching with Silvy Package will automatically terminate and you will no longer be granted access to Coaching program materials until the payment is made.
Refund Policy: It is my intention for you to be happy with your Coaching Program. However, because I have invested considerable time and effort in the coaching sessions, therefore no refunds are given.
It is your sole responsibility to contact our team if special circumstances arise and you’re unable to make a payment. If crisis — personal or global occurs, we are more than willing to have a conversation and potentially work with you on payment plans and extending scheduling, however, all sales are final at the time of purchase and all payments must be paid to completion regardless of payment plan.
9. ROMANCE & FLIRTING & SEXUALITY. Romance, flirting and sexuality are not permitted in this coach-client dynamic. In the case that romantic or sexual feelings begin on either side, we agree to name the dynamic and take appropriate steps in resolving what is arising. This might mean the closing of the coach-client dynamic. We both agree to resolving this if it were to arise with grace and compassion, understanding that intimate attachments can form when delving into personal life topics. You agree to naming this dynamic if it were to emerge for you, and understand that I will name it if I feel it emerging.
10. OPENNESS TO FEEDBACK. Both coach and client are open to feedback about how the container is going, and the coach will specifically solicit feedback throughout the process. I welcome your feedback on methods that feel supportive and unsupportive so together we can co-create a coaching experience that serves you best.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. I retain all ownership and intellectual property rights to the Coaching Program content and materials provided to you through the Coaching Program, including all copyrights, content and any trademarks belonging to me. The Coaching Program content and materials are being provided to you for your individual use only and with a single-user license which means that you are not allowed or authorized to share, copy, sell, post, distribute, reproduce, duplicate, trade, resell, exploit, or otherwise disseminate any portion of the Coaching Program or Program materials, electronically or otherwise, for business or commercial use, or in any other way that earns you money, without my prior written permission.
By enrolling in the Coaching Program, you hereby agree to not create or offer Coaching Programs, Coaching or Consulting of similar likeness using the contents of the Coaching program for the period of 1 year after the completion of your Coaching Program if you are not already skilled in facilitating and selling Coaching Programs of similar likeness. We ask this so that you integrate the material before teaching it to another. We also ask that you are sure you fully understand and are skilled enough to teach what you experience here, as much of what we discuss and what you experience is refined over years and many professional training sessions. You understand that this Coaching program is not a training and does not qualify you to teach what you learned in any way. You agree not to replicate any of the methods used in this training program and claim them as your own.
12. DISCLAIMER & RELEASE OF CLAIMS. Personal Responsibility & Assumption of Risk: You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for yourself and all decisions made before, during and after your Coaching Program. You accept full responsibility for your choices, actions and results before, during and after this Coaching Program, and you knowingly assume all of the risks of the Coaching Program related to your use, misuse, or non-use of the Coaching Program or any of the Program materials. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your results.
Disclaimer: I have used care in preparing the information provided to you, but this Coaching Program and my Coaching Program materials are being provided as self-help tools for your own use and for informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. There are many factors that influence results, so no guarantees can be made as to the results you will experience through this Coaching Program. You agree that I am not responsible for your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, for your financial earnings or losses, or for any other result or outcome that you may experience through this Coaching Program.
If your mental health is suffering during our time together, you agree to inform me and seek care suited for your needs. You understand I am not your psychotherapist, and you agree to seek proper mental health care if needed.
Nothing related to this Coaching Program is intended to be considered medical, mental health, legal, financial, or religious advice in any way. For specific questions related to a medical or mental health situation, consult your own medical or mental health professional. For specific questions related to your financial, legal or tax situation, consult your own attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. For specific questions related to religion, spirituality, or faith, consult your own clergy member or spiritual healer. Do not start or stop taking any medications or supplements because of anything you have read or received through this Coaching Program. When I share about my personal experience, it is not advice. Any product I mention is simply offered for educational purposes, and you need to check with your own medical professional before using any of these products on, in or near your body in any way. By signing this Agreement, you agree that you are also consenting to the full Disclaimer which may be found on my website.
Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Release of Claims: I will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through this Coaching Program, including my services, products, and Program materials and any other information you have received from or through me related to this Coaching Program. You agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release me from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or may have against me in the future that may arise from your participation in the Coaching Program, including all services, products, and Coaching Program Materials, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
13. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS. Entire Agreement, Assignment, Survivability and Waiver: This Agreement contains our entire agreement. This Agreement may be modified or amended at any time as long as the amendment is in writing and signed by both of us. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else, and the obligations under this Agreement shall survive indefinitely unless otherwise stated in this Agreement. If I choose to waive or not enforce one or more terms of this Agreement, it does not in any way limit my right to later enforce every part of this Agreement.
Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the Travis County in the State of Texas.
Dispute Resolution: Should we ever have any differences, it is hoped that we could work them out amiably through e-mail correspondence and one Zoom meeting. However, if we are unable to seek resolution in 14 days, we agree now that the only method of legal dispute resolution that will be used is binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, jointly selected by both of us, unless we both agree otherwise in writing. You understand and agree now that the only remedy that can be awarded to you through arbitration is the full refund of your Payment made to date. No other actions or financial awards of consequential damages, or any other type of damages, may be granted to you. We both agree now that the decision of the arbitrator is final and binding, and may be entered as a judgment into any court having the appropriate jurisdiction. You also agree that should arbitration take place, it will be held in the Travis County in the State of Texas where my principal place of business is located, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to all reasonable attorneys’ fees and all costs necessary to enforce the decision of the arbitrator.
Non-Disparagement: If there is a dispute between us, you agree to not publicly or privately slander or make any negative or critical comments about the Coaching Program, my business or me. In arbitration or when required by law, of course, you are not prohibited from publicly sharing your thoughts and opinions, nor are you prohibited from sharing your experience, so long that you do not do so in such a way that harms my reputation or business, including on social media or in cancellation campaigns.
When you make your payment you agree to this Agreement and my Terms (available to view at https://silvy.teachable.com/p/terms) and we both acknowledge that we have read, understand, agree to and accept all of the terms in this Agreement. Electronic signatures of this Agreement are permitted and enforceable. You agree that you have had the opportunity to ask me any questions prior to signing, and your signature indicates that you are in agreement with all of the terms of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties hereto have duly executed this Agreement as of the day and year first written above.