I get so many requests for 1 on 1 that I’ve decided to finally open up some space for my community. I cannot work with everyone unfortunately and so we will be working through an application process to find the best fit and alignment.
Coaching with me is not for you if you are looking for therapy or need support to manage a mental illness such as anxiety or depression. Please note, at this time, coaching is offered for individuals and not couples.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please click the link below to fill out the application to begin the process.
I am so looking forward to working with you!
Working with Silvy is for YOU if:
Working with Silvy is for YOU if:
You’re wanting to improve your relationships! (Romantic, Family or Professional)
You’re willing to learn and practice new relational behaviors
You are actively dating and want to improve your dating skills!
You’re ready to compassionately work with your anxious/avoidant patterns
You’re ready to build deeper self-trust and re-connect with your intuition
You’re willing to unhook and let go of situations that aren’t supportive
You’re excited to learn self-care practices that honor your attachment tendencies
You’re eager to learn relationship skills focused on reciprocity
You want support identifying your core needs & boundaries
You want practical, action-based support
“I had a lot of self shame, and anger would control my thoughts and being. I now have learnt tools of self compassion and understanding which have and will truly change me forever.” – Kyle
A Private Coaching Journey with Silvy
- 1-Hour Video Sessions with Silvy
- A Personalized Plan to meet a specific goal
- Weekly Journal Prompts/Homework to support integration
- Post-call items to help you implement the plan we create together
- Personalized Scripts to match your specific goals
- Compassionate Support to help you feel more connected to yourself and others
- Powerful Reflections to increase awareness of your attachment-based tendencies and needs
- Practical Guidance to help you clarify and express your needs and boundaries
- Empowered Coaching and Direct Feedback to help you relate with more clarity, self-trust, confidence, and ease
- Lifetime access to all Worksheets, Scripts, and Resources
- BONUS: Full Course Access to one of Silvy’s online programs
- I offer a variety of payment options with payment plans and volume discounts. As well as an option for weekly office hour support for those that would like that.
- * Weekly Office Hour Support (Optional add on): You will be able to reach out to Silvy at any time and Silvy will respond during her 2x per week office hours (Mondays + Thursdays, 2-3pm cst time). You can bring in a specific situation you want to work on and get direct personalized support back from Silvy (via audio or text coaching).
- Pricing ranges from $3000 for a 4 session option paid in full to $12000 for 12 sessions with the weekly support. I have payment plan options for all.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What time zone is Silvy located and what time frames are available for calls?
Silvy is currently located in Central Time Zone and holds calls between 11AM-7PM CST Monday-Thursday.
Do I have lifetime access to the content learned with Silvy during our calls?
Yes! Once you enroll, a shared google folder will be created and you will be able to download all documents + resources to keep forever and revisit them as often as you’d like.
Where are the coaching calls hosted?
The coaching calls will be hosted on Zoom. No subscription to zoom is required on your part – just click the link in the confirmation email you will receive after scheduling your calls. A stable wifi/internet connection is needed.
When do the coaching calls begin?
After you submit your application, my team will be in contact with an estimated date to begin after approval.