I get so many requests for 1 on 1 coaching that I’ve decided to finally open up some space for my community. I cannot work with everyone unfortunately and so we will be working to find the best fit and alignment.
Professional Training & Background
* Master’s Degree, Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Phillips Graduate Institute Chatsworth
* Bachelor’s Degree, Sociology, University of California Santa Barbara
* Leadership Coaching (2011-2012)
* Extensive Training in Emotional, Acting & Improvisation Skills (2006-2012)
* Ongoing Personal Therapy ( 2011-2021)
* Professional Relationship Coach (2012-present)
* Associate Marriage & Family Therapist AMFT 75734, CalFam Counseling Center, Supervised by Randall Christopher, MFT 37646 (2019-2021)
* Associate Marriage & Family Therapist AMFT 75734, Private Practice, Supervised by Jodi Rowe, LCSW LCS14503 (2013-2019)
* Child & Family Specialist Associate Therapist, Pacific Clinics, Pasadena, California (2014-2015)
* For the Future Group Home, Simi Valley, California (2013-2014)
* School-Based MFT Trainee, Partnerships for Uplifting Communities (2012-2013)
* Katt Shea Children’s Acting, Santa Clarita, California
Sign up for my Relationship Newsletters
Every week, you will receive a newsletter and Journaling Prompts to support you in understanding the dance of intimate relationship.
Through the lens of Attachment Theory and Boundaries Work, I guide you towards creating relationships that are deeply connected yet still allow you to be your own person and have your own needs. My writings offer language scripts to help you strengthen your communication and vulnerability skills, as well as support you to more confidently get to know and express your boundaries.
You can sign up for my newsletters below.