Professional Training & Background
* Master’s Degree in Psychology, Marriage & Family Therapy, Phillips Graduate Institute
* Bachelor’s Degree, Sociology, University of California Santa Barbara
* Leadership Coaching (2011-2012)
* Extensive Training in Emotional, Acting & Improvisation Skills (2006-2012)
* Production in Films/Commercials
* Professional Life & Relationship Coach (2012-present)
* Associate Marriage & Family Therapist AMFT 75734, Private Practice, Supervised by Jodi Rowe, LCSW LCS14503 (2013-2019)
* School-Based MFT Trainee, Partnerships for Uplifting Communities (2012-2013)
* Child & Family Specialist Associate Therapist, Pacific Clinics, Pasadena, California (2014-2015)
* For the Future Group Home, Simi Valley, California (2013-2014)
* School-Based Therapist for Partnerships for Uplifting Communities
* Katt Shea Children’s Acting, Santa Clarita, California
Sign up for my Relationship Newsletters
Every week, you will receive a newsletter and Journaling Prompts to support you in understanding the dance of intimate relationship.
Through the lens of Attachment Theory and Boundaries Work, I guide you towards creating relationships that are deeply connected yet still allow you to be your own person and have your own needs. My writings offer language scripts to help you strengthen your communication and vulnerability skills, as well as support you to more confidently get to know and express your boundaries.
You can sign up for my newsletters below.